The Village of Grafton is served by an all volunteer Fire Department, composed of nineteen firefighters and ten emergency medical technicians who provide accident response, fire suppression and basic life support services. These trained men & women donate their time to serve the community.
The department which was founded in 1935, provides protection to 4.57 square miles of the Village. This area includes approximately three thousand five hundred residents and three State of Ohio correctional facilities. Two fire stations are maintained which are located on Chestnut Street and Novak Road. The department responds with three pumpers, one mini-pumper, one equipment van, and two ambulances. Mutual aid is given and received with neighboring departments should the need arise.
The department follows a training program and is continually updating its equipment and techniques, striving to provide the best service possible to the community. Village funding of the Fire Department is supplemented with income raised at the annual Fire Department festival that is held over Memorial Day weekend.
Anyone interested in becoming a member of this department should call the Fire Chief's office at (440) 926-2075 for information.
Site updated 2/3/15
Street: 960 Main Street
State: Ohio 44044
Phone: (440) 926 - 2401
Fax (440) 926 - 9018
Designed by Holland Computers, Inc.
Copyright - All Rights Reserved